The NKADD seeks a qualified individual as a full-time Case Manager for the Participant Directed Services program!
This position works extensively with individuals having physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities in our community.
- The development and monitoring of clients’ service plans and budgets; clinical case management activities; and thorough documentation. Financial oversight of developed care plans is also a responsibility in this role.
- The successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, strong communication and writing skills, and the ability to work with partner agencies.
- The ideal candidate is reliable, committed to professional and compassionate work with others, and enjoys being a contributor in a team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related Human Service Field, or RN required.
- 1-year minimum experience in the field of health and human services also required.
- Valid driver’s license is necessary to be considered. Background check and drug screen necessary.
- Excellent benefits and generous retirement plan.
Position open until filled. Starting salary range from $32,000 to $35,000 DOQ. EOE. Northern Kentucky Area Development District, 22 Spiral Drive, Florence, KY 41042. Fax to (859) 283-8178 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Go to www.nkadd.org to learn more and apply to be a part of our team!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance if this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, requirements or responsibilities.